Career opportunity after completing following course :
- System Administrator
- Server Administrator
- System Admin
- IT System Administrator
- IT Infrastructure engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Architect Solution Architect Engineer
- Cloud Security
- Network Engineer
- Private Cloud Engineer
- Exchange Administrator
- And many More..
Implementing and Managing Windows 10
The Microsoft windows course helps IT engineers to install and configure Windows 10 desktops in a small to medium sized organizations. This, Microsoft windows training teaches candidates to customize Windows 10 desktops as per organization needs and requirement. Candidates also learn to install apps, configure local and remote network connectivity in Microsoft windows certification. Candidates seek knowledge on enterprise level storage configuration such as to configure local and online storage. Microsoft windows certification Course also helps engineers to implement security by understanding significance of software updates and deploying updates on Windows 10 computer by various methods, recovering Windows 10 desktops.
After completing Microsoft windows course, students will be able to:
- Work on new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- IT engineers who have knowledge on deploying and configuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- System Administrators who have knowledge on Active Directory Domain Services, DNS.
- IT pro who has knowledge on TCP/IP, OSI model, IP addressing etc.
- Who is looking for making career as a IT professional.