About Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
NetTech India a renowned IT training institute provides you with RPA certification courses in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane. The automation industry has undergone a paradigm shift. It has changed the way we are operating. RPA certification course will help to unleash your career in it.
What will you learn from Nettech India RPA course training?
After completing the RPA certification course, you’ll be able to :
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation is.
- Understand how it will improve your career.
- Understand the challenges and risks involved in implementing RPA technology.
- Know about different RPA tools.
- Learn about the basic RPA implementation plan.
Why learn RPA?
If you are not learning about this technology, you are lagging far behind. The robots are substituting the blue-collar jobs including industrial, sooner or later you may find yourself in danger. Enrolling yourself in this job can help you to thrive and adapt to this new-age technology. These robots are the new-generation technology and will help you to master automation and build software robots. NetTech India delivers the best RPA training in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane.
What will you learn after completion of RPA training?
After the completion of the RPA certification course, you’ll be able to :
- Learn Robotic Process Automation history and its drivers.
- You should learn the benefits, risks, and challenges involved in this process.
- You should be able to learn the benefits, risks, and challenges involved in the RPA process.
- You would understand the applications of RPA and the industries that widely use it.
- You will be able to get an overview of Robotic Process Automation tools and capabilities.
- You will be able to learn about robotic software.
- You will be able to learn about the implementation plan and how you can use it as an advantage to your company.
What is the goal of the course?
The ultimate aim of this course is to let students learn about robotic process automation and prepare them for further hands-on study using this tool. This Nettech India institute RPA course training is the best choice for you.
To whom RPA course is intended?
- RPA course training is intended for anyone who wishes to get white-collar jobs in the near future.
- It is best suited for automation engineers who want to improve their remuneration and make their careers inflation-proof.
What would be the course content?
The content of the RPA certification course in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane would include,
- The basics about RPA
- RPA versus Test automation
- How to create a simple software robot
- Robotic Process Automation history
- Will RPA kill outsourcing
- What is the right mindset for doing RPA
- Industries where it is prevalent
- Benefits and risks involved in RPA
- Automation maturity level
- Current RPA tools
- RPA roles and jobs
- How to implement RPA in the enterprise
- Creating automation COE
- Tips on how to prepare for the RPA course, etc.
- The course will provide full detail about the installation, development, and analysis of RPA.