The Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) Service Provider Routing and Switching track permits members to show ability with Juniper Networks technology. Fruitful candidates show intensive comprehension of networking technology innovation as a rule and Juniper Networks administration service provider routing and switching stages.
It is Designed for experienced networking administration experts with apprentice to middle of the road learning of routing and switching implementations in Junos, this composed exam checks the competitor's essential comprehension of routing and switching technologies and related stage setup and troubleshooting skills.
JNCIS-SP exam subjects depend on the substance of the suggested teacher drove instructional classes, and the extra assets.
The JNCIS-SP certification is substantial for a long time. Recertification is accomplished by passing the JN0-360 exam.Back to top
Nitty gritty Exam Objectives include:
• • Protocol-Independent Routing
• • Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
• • Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)
• • Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
• Layer 2 Bridging and VLANs:
• Spanning-Tree Protocols
• Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and MPLS VPNs
• High availabilityBack to top
Available delivery methods for this course: