Those who want to become Information Security Management System (ISMS) auditors this is the training course you must go through. It is based on ISO 27001:2005. One has to be a qualified auditor/lead auditor to be eligible for IRCA empanelment of ISMS Auditors. The course has been approved by IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) for auditors and lead auditors and has been designed keeping various organizational requirements in mind. These are:
• Situations where one needs to understand the concept and requirement of Standards
• Situations where one has been entrusted with the responsibility of applying the Standards to the operations and has also been tasked with its overall implementation and improvement.
• Where you would carry out a self-assessment of the organization concerned and implement a management system depending on the findings of that assessment.
• Situations where one would be as ked to audit the internal management system of his/her organization.Back to top
What You Can Learn::
• Learning about and understanding the purpose of ISMS as well as the various processes related to its establishment, implementation, operation, monitoring, review and improvement of the system as defined in ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
• Understand and learn about the correlation between ISO27001:2005 and ISO 19011, ISO TR 18044 and other ISO 27000 Standards and various framework related to ISMS
• Knowing about the various roles of an auditor related to planning, conducting, reporting and following up on ISMS audit & etc...Back to top
Available delivery methods for this course: