Google provides a variety of tools that helps in optimizing the website and increasing the visibility of the website on the internet. NetTech India comes up with the course which includes training for Google webmaster tool also called a Google search console in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
Our Google webmaster course is drafted in such a way that both beginners and professionals can take the advantage of it. Every category present in the webmaster tool is taught to you in this certification training with live examples at NetTech India.
Google Webmaster is a free tool that keeps count on the internal and external links of your website, improvements that can be done to increase ranking. We can also submit our updated page for indexing and check the status of our pages using google webmaster. Google Webmaster also shows the crawl status and errors of the website.
Course Details :
– The Google webmaster (search console) training by Nettech india will provide you details about,
- Introduction of Google Search Console.
- Site dashboard.
- The right panel.
- The search appearance.
- Search traffic.
- Google Index
- Crawl, etc.
– It will shed light on the context of website health and SEO.
– The tool will help you on how to add a website, verify it and fetch the other details.
– After completion of this Google Webmaster training course, you would be able to,
- Maintain the web environment by identifying the system requirements.
- How to install the upgrades and post the updates.
- You can even monitor the website’s total performance.
– Google Webmaster tool actually helps you to communicate with Google and adjust different aspects on,
- How Google views your website.
- Including external and internal links to your site.
- Crawl rate at which Google Bot indexes your website.
- Check the keywords, and the types of users that enter the website, see the statistics, and much more.
Course Objective :
The objective of Google webmaster course at Nettech India in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane is to get you acquainted with the features provided by the webmaster (search console) tool by conducting hands-on training sessions.