Cloud computing offers various advantages over the internet. These tools and programmes contain software, servers, databases, networking, data storage etc.
We can save the files in a remote database rather than a proprietary hard disc or local storage device when using cloud-based storage. As long as it uses internet access, an electronic device has access to the data and software applications required to run it. Cloud computing is a popular choice for both consumers and business for a variety of reasons, including cost savings, increased productivity, speed and efficiency, performance, and security.
- Network Fundamentals
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Network Access
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability
- And more…….
- Access the command line
- Manage files from the command line
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local Linux users and groups
- Control access to files with Linux file system permission
- And more…
- Introduction to AWS
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon Glacier Storage
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Instances and NAT Gateways