Acknowledging the conspicuous rise in cyber-crime cases, NetTech India provides Cyber Security certification courses in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane also provides 100% placement assistance. With the advent of the smartphone and usage of the internet, cyber-crime the trend is reflected across all the major IT hubs like Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. According to NCRB data released, Kolkata has registered 196 cybercrimes in 2017, the number stood at 111 and 168 in the year 2015 and 2016 respectively.
The numbers are higher in Bengaluru and Mumbai. This makes us believe that the world needs more cyber security experts. NetTech India has drafted its Cybersecurity training course according to the requirements in the real world.
What is cyber-security ?
- Cyber protection requires software, procedures and practices that are designed to protect the attack from sensitive data. Hackers can now easily access the data; cyber security professionals prevent them from doing it through cyber security training. It is not only their duty to defend off attacks, but also to respond to emergencies.
- Nettech India provide different Cyber security course in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane depending upon the expertise level of the student. Our Cyber Security course includes Ethical hacking training and Penetration testing training.
Introduction to cyber security expert course
Cyber Security course near your location will provide a comprehensive overview of Cyber security principles and in this course, you will learn how to design security program. The course will provide you with an overview of the latest security threats and attacks and will suggest you the measures on how to mitigate risks and improve the organization’s security. The cyber security training will also focus on how to carry disaster recovery testing.
What you will learn in this course ?
After the completion of cyber security training,
- You will become familiar with cyber-security terminology.
- You will be able to understand cyber security principles and concepts.
- You will be able to understand and how to counter react to different threats.
- You will be able to understand software vulnerability and solutions that can be deployed to reduce the risk.
- You will learn how to execute a risk management process and create a strong information security program.