Cloud Security Certification Course Introduction :
– Cloud security, also referred to as cloud computing security, is a set of policies, controls, procedures, and technologies that work together to safeguard cloud-based applications, data, and infrastructure. Nettech India institute is a leading Cloud Security training center located in Thane, Mumbai, and Navi Mumbai. More companies are transferring confidential data and mission-critical workloads to the cloud than ever before – and not just to one cloud service provider (CSP).
– According to research, the majority of businesses have made the strategic decision to use a multi-cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, and others. At Nettech India Cloud Security certification course will train you to advise and talk on a broad variety of subjects, allowing you to effectively navigate both the security threats and opportunities posed by cloud services for your organization.
– Many users are worried about the protection of the data they store in the cloud, so cloud security is important. They claim that their data is safer on their own local servers, where they believe they have more power. However, data stored in the cloud can be more secure because cloud service providers implement advanced security procedures and have security specialists on board. Data stored online via cloud storage platforms are protected from theft, leakage, and deletion by cloud security.
– Firewalls, penetration testing, obfuscation, tokenization, virtual private networks (VPNs), and avoiding public internet connections are some of the methods used to provide cloud protection. Cybersecurity refers to the protection of data in the cloud. These security measures are configured to protect cloud data, promote regulatory compliance, and protect the privacy of customers, as well as to set aside authentication rules for individual users and devices. From authenticating access to filtering traffic, cloud security can be configured to meet the exact needs of the business.
– And because these rules can be configured and managed in one place, administrative overheads are reduced and IT teams are empowered to focus on other areas of business. At Nettech India you will learn how to spot potential security problems in the cloud. And also get hands-on experience with tools and procedures for managing the environment and preventing security breaches, such as monitoring logs and putting in place relevant security policies.
Course Objectives :
– At Netech India we will start with one of the most important aspects of cloud computing: Identity and access management (IAM). Then we’ll move on to securing the cloud, where we’ll go through some main topics and do realistic, hands-on exercises to protect various cloud workloads in the different CSP models of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) (SaaS). In each segment of the Nettech India Cloud Security course, students will be provided with several hands-on laboratories to enhance the training material. Every lab is designed to provide students with practical skills that they can take back to their organisations and put into practice on their first day back.
– Nettech India goes beyond the step-by-step directions to explain “why” the skill is necessary and why the technology works the way it does. Students will learn about different cloud configurations, how to conduct a risk assessment, and how to ensure compliance with various cloud services in this course. We’ll also look at defining security risks in these cloud services and putting best practices in place to avoid common cloud misconfigurations.
– We’ll also look at enforcement, which will be focused on well-known standards like NIST, OWASP, Cloud Security Alliance, and others, as well as their automation and many more…
Career Opportunities & Placement :
– More and more organisations realize that many business benefits of moving their systems to the cloud. Cloud security enables organisations to operate on a scale, reduce technology costs and use agile systems that give them a competitive edge. As one of the largest Cloud security education institutes in India, Nettech India offers world-class, efficient training and dream career opportunities with 100% placement guarantee in top companies for over a decade. For each candidate, we have a special mentoring team that allows us to work in Nettech India from start to finish. We have placed thousands of students based on their skills and the area of interest that makes us a preferred institute in India.
– Nettech India students expert in Cloud security are qualified for jobs in different fields, such as :