Request for Demo Lecture
Career Opportunities & Placement
Our close contact with top organizations such as HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birla soft, TechMahindra, TCS, IBM, etc. allows us to put our students in the world’s top MNCs. According to their ability and field of interest, we have put thousands of students that make us preferred Civil 3D Training Institute in Thane.
Skilled Civil 3D is qualified for jobs in different fields, such as:
- Civil 3D Designer/Drafter
- AutoCAD – Civil Trainer
- Civil 3D Technician
- Senior BIM Modeler – (Civil 3D)
- Revit/Civil 3D Software
- Civil 3D Modeller
- BIM Designer
- And many More..
This training course at Nettech India institute on 3D Civil Engineering gives learners the ability to learn about and apply AutoCAD’s software provided by Civil 3D. From field data gathering to finalize specifications, Civil 3D gives users all of the resources required to carry out a civil engineering project. Nettech India provides Approved Courses/Classes on AutoCAD Civil 3D Program, Nettech India is an Authorized Training & Qualification Center, located in Thane, Mumbai, and Navi Mumbai offering a 100% placement guarantee. Now in this course, we will learn what is different between Civil 3D and other applications in civil architecture. AutoCAD Civil 3D platform is a concept and documentation solution for civil engineering that facilitates the workflow of building knowledge modeling (BIM). You will increase project productivity, retain reliable data, follow standard procedures and respond to changes more easily by learning how to use CAD Civil 3D.
The Nettech India CAD Civil 3D training course is for those who have inspection and civil engineering experience. The software’s dynamic design feature enables the fast creation of alternatives through model-based design tools. Students enrolled in this course can learn how to arrange project data, construct and evaluate surfaces, create parcel layouts, street corridors, and network layout.
What you will be learning at Nettech India
- Act for groups of points and points, parcels, instruments for surveying, textures, alignments, and profiles.
- Creating networks of halls, parts, pipes, and pressure.
- Using workflows such as designing note label types, display frames and sheets, and data shortcuts for the creation of plans.
- Demonstrate the skills and experience needed to take the Infrastructure Architecture test for Autodesk Accredited Professional: Civil 3D.