Request for Demo Lecture
Career opportunity after completing the following course :
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- UI Designer
- UI/UX Designer
- UI/UX Designer and Developer
- Responsive Web Designer
- Web Architecture
- Software Trainee
- And many More..
NetTech India provides Bootstrap courses in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane also provides a 100% placement guarantee. This training enables you to create a responsive website and mobile-compatible web pages.
Bootstrap training at Nettech India teaches you to incorporate various components like dialogue box, alert window, navbar, forms, etc. It has multiple built-in classes that help you to create web pages in a quick and easy manner.
Bootstrap, originally created by Twitter to build responsive websites, is an open-source project. Mumbai’s Bootstrap course provides a standard set of classes that allow developers to build applications regardless of its size on different scales. For web design, it has become a de-facto course.
By the end of Bootstrap certification course from Nettech India, the students have mastered knowledge on how to create pages that are common to all web browsers and implement components and classes defined in Bootstrap. The course will also assist you as easily as possible to build informative websites.
What are the topics covered in the Bootstrap course?
The topics covered in Bootstrap training would be:
- Creating a basic template
- Reviewing the different styles and related typography
- Using colours along with Bootstrap
- Working with lessons that help you deal with pictures.
- Learning the concept of a grid container.
- Learning to offset the columns.
- Using breadcrumbs.
- Reviewing different layout components.
- Using form styles.
- Using interactive components.
- Implementing Bootstrap in the present website.
- Implementing Bootstrap components.
- Using a bootstrap theme.
- Using grid pattern and JAVA components.
- Personalizing own platform.
- Creating a responsive Bootstrap application
- Publishing it on the web while not disturbing the coding structure.
Skills that you will learn through this course :
- How to make Responsive websites.
- Learn the Process of Web Development.
- Learn related concepts of Bootstrap.
To whom this course is meant for :
The Bootstrap course is meant for
- Website designers
- Web developers
- Or someone willing to make a career in the field of front-end developers or entrepreneurs who want to create their own websites and games.
What are the prerequisites of this course?
Minimal knowledge of HTML and CSS should be open to students.
Why NetTech India?
Nettech India is a reputed organization assisted by trained people. Our USP is that by using simulations and case studies to get ahead of the competition, we provide information and impart skills in a different way.