Certified Manager of Software Testing (CMST) Training
Certified Manager of Software Testing (CSTM) is of the highest rank certification in Software Testing repertoire. The certified CSTM would be, or soon going to be, working in the capillaries of Software Testing management. CSTM sounds capable of exhibiting the skill and capabilities needed to successfully manage the software test function. The ‘CMST certification’ of a candidate reflects the upper level management of IT a likelihood of success for the individuals applying for positions at management level in the organization.
Mentioned below are the prerequisites for appearing the CSTM certification:
Following are the prerequisite that authorized body demands from the candidates for appearing the examination.
• Currently hold an active CSTE Certification (recommended, but not required).
• Be working in the field covered by the certification designation.
• Be prepared to take the required manager’s level examination.
And from the following three prerequisites candidates shall possess at least one:
1. A bachelor’s degree from accredited college-level institution & 4 years experience in the software testing field
2. An associate degree & 6 years experience in the software testing field
3. Eight years of experience in the software testing field.
CMST examination is conducted in two parts of ‘constructed response (essay) questions’:
• Part 1 - Constructed response / essay (7 questions each - subjective / 75 minute time limit).
• Part 2 - Constructed response / essay (5 questions each - subjective / 75 minute time limit).
For answering a total of 12 questions in the examination, candidates are given a total time of 2 1/2 hours, which includes an optional 10 minute break after part one. Hence, the passing mark by the authority is stated at 70% which is the average score of both parts.
Mentioning are the four areas which the CSTM examination put to test the “practical” knowledge:
1. Test Management
2. Test Analysis
3. Test Planning and Execution
4. Communications and Relationships
Pearson VUE Testing Centers held the examinations ‘daily’. And all exams at Pearson VUE Testing Centers are computer-based.
"NETTECH IS THE BEST TRAINING PROVIDER FOR CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSA, MCITP, RHCE,
JAVA, WEB DESIGN, SOFTWARE TESTING, SEO, ANDROID
IN THANE WITH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL."
If you want more information fill in this form.
You will be contacted as soon as possible. Please fill in all required fields.