Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration (SA-200-S11)
In this course you will be trained to administer the Oracle Solaris 11, which include installation, configuration and troubleshooting at level one and two support. This course takes you from the novice level to professional Solaris 11 system administrator. Our lab is fully equipped with sun servers, to gives you hands on experience to deal with system administration issues, which happens in day to day life.
The following modules are covered :
1. Solaris 11 Installation
2. Introducing the concept of IPS and its operation
3. Software package installation
4. Understand the concept of SMF services
5.Booting process to trouble shoot the system
6. ZFS: creating, administering and managing
7. Solaris ZONES: creating, administering and managing
8. Networking Solaris 11: creating, administering and managing
9. User administration
10. Accessing remote server by using SSH
11. Managing system process
12.Scheduling the process for auto-tasking
13. Administering system logs and crash dumps.
"NETTECH IS THE BEST TRAINING PROVIDER FOR CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, MCSA, MCITP, RHCE,
ETHICAL HACKING, VMWARE
IN THANE WITH CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL."
If you want more information fill in this form.
You will be contacted as soon as possible. Please fill in all required fields.