NetTech India a leading Networking and Software training institute provides Penetration testing certification courses in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane which also has a 100% placement guarantee. We deliver quality training for Penetration testing by our certified and experienced staff. Mentoring sessions and hands-on training sessions are also held for a better understanding of students.
What is Penetration testing?
Penetration Testing popularly called a pen test. This test safeguards the computer system from unauthorized access. Using manual or automated technology, the test is normally carried out. NetTech India’s Penetration Testing course in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane enables one to perform these testing by using both technologies. Once the vulnerabilities are identified on a particular system, the testers are used to find the loopholes and to launch subsequent exploits to achieve higher levels of security clearance.
What are the benefits of Penetration testing at Nettech India ?
The main benefits of penetration testing are,
- It helps to manage vulnerabilities easily.
- It decreases downtime on the network.
- Helps to comply and prevent penalties with the regulatory requirements.
- Helps to build brand image and customer loyalty.
The company hires a penetration tester with proper Penetration Testing training to protect the business from the risks of security breaches that may occur.
Why is penetration testing done ?
– Security breaches and vulnerabilities can lead to financial loss and threaten the reputation of the organization, erode customer loyalty, and impose the penalties; hence penetration testing certification is a tool that safeguards the information.
– A further advantage of penetration testing is that it is much easier than traditional tools. User access controls, cryptography, IPS, IDS, and firewall systems provide the traditional techniques used to prevent breaches. However, these tools are not capable of removing the vulnerabilities of the enterprise and protecting the security hazards, this method helps. The best penetration testing course is offered by NetTech India in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane.
– At Nettech India both Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking help the organization to protect its network, endpoints from external or internal attempts to circumvent the security hazards so that no unauthorized person can gain access to the internal information. Moreover, the pen tests provide detailed information about the security threats.
– An organization may recognize which vulnerabilities are more important and which are less relevant and which are over-hyped by performing a pen test. This allows the organization to intelligently apply the much-needed security patches and to ensure when and where they are needed most. These tests are of three kinds: comprehensive penetration testing, application penetration, and wireless testing, each one offering different benefits. NetTech India is one of the leading IT training institutes providing Penetration Testing courses in Mumbai, Thane, and Navi Mumbai.