Embedded Android Course in Mumbai is particularly composed with a target to give a sound stage to the students and set them up for an effective profession in the field of Embedded System Design.
The Course offers the right stage of classroom educating, quality hands-on preparing on actual hardware. The course incorporates a project work fill in too.
This Professional Courses helps in building up the essential abilities crosswise platforms and procedures while the Corporate Trainings drive enablement on particular apparatuses and advancements.
NetTech India conveys comprehensive yet tweaked courses that enhance capability on fundamental ideas and also advanced tools and methodologies.
Detailed Course Content: Embedded Android
Android Overview and History
1. How it all got started.
2. Compare Android to other Mobile Platforms
3. Why Android is Important?
1. Overview of the Stack
2. Linux Kernel
3. Native Libraries
4. Dalvik Virtual Machine
5. Application Framework
Basic Building Block
3. Content Provider
4. Broadcast Receiver
Hello World App
1. Creating your first App
2. App Directory Structure
3. Manifest File
4. Layout Resource
5. Android Virtual Device (Emulator)
6. Running your App on Emulator
1. What is Activity
2. Activity Lifecycle
3. How Activity introduce to Manifest
4. Handling User Events
Basic Android User Interface
1. Views and Layouts
2. Common UI Component
3. Defining Default Resource
4. Create Alternative Resource
Advance User Interface
1. Selection Component
2. Complex UI components
3. Menus and Dialogs
Introduction to Fragments
1. Introduction & Implementation of Fragments
2. Fragment Manager
3. Fragment Transaction
4. InterFragment Communication
1. Role of Intent
2. Types of Intent
3. Intent matching rules
4. Filters in your manifest
1. Introduction to SQLite Database
2. SQLiteOpenHelper and Creating database
3. Opening and Closing a Database
4. Working with Cursor
1. Introduction to Content Provider
2. Defining URI for Provider
3. Content Provider MIME Types
4. Introduction to Content Resolver
5. Access Predefined Content Provider
1. What are Broadcast Receivers
2. Implementing Broadcast Receiver
3. System Broadcasts and How to use them
1. Overview of services in Android
2. Implementing a Service
3. Service Life Cycle
4. Started Services Vs Bound Services
5. Implementation of Started & Vound Services
If you want more information fill in this form.
You will be contacted as soon as possible. Please fill in all required fields.